Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Finally! Back again! Except not really!

Alright, for my first post in FOREVER, I have some bad news, some bad news, some more bad news, and some objectively non-qualifiable news.

Bad news is, NLP has been inactive in the past year and 3 months. (Bet none of you saw THAT coming.) More bad news is, NLP has quietly dissolved into the aether from whence it came in the year and 3 months it was inactive. (I know, shocking stuff.) More bad news is, I've decided to completely throw out all the work done thus far on both PB and PttA and start from scratch. In other words, this is a brand new beginning for Deus Ex (formerly NLP): both the website and forum are now down, all the previous work have now been discarded (including preliminary sketches and what little writing had been finished), and so far, the team includes me, me, and me (everyone else disappeared). The not bad news is that while attending university in Toronto, I had met fellow hikkikomori/writer Eternal (writer of Sepia Tears), and while he is too busy attending to his own work to help with mine, I hope that I will be able to eventually nab him as a full-time member of Deus Ex. After all, a man can always dream.

1 comment: